MA Psychology, OEATA, DMTAC
Expressive Arts Therapy
Hello, welcome to my page. A few words about my background that may help you to know me better.
- I graduated from Moscow State University of Psychology & Education with a Masters degree in Psychology and continued my education as a Dance Movement Therapist at Institute of Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis (Moscow, Russia).
- I upgraded my professional skills studying Expressive Arts Psychotherapy at The CREATE Institute (Creative Integrative Arts Therapies Training Program ) in Toronto, Canada.
- In my work, I focus on both long-supporting and short-term result-oriented therapy for individuals and groups. Based on humanistic and client-oriented approach I implement the methods of Dance/Movement and Expressive Arts Therapy.
- Working with individuals, I concentrate on providing therapy for adults, parents and children, with a particular focus on kids with special needs. Also, I collaborate with various social agencies providing Dance Movement Psychotherapy for groups of seniors, individuals with ambulatory disabilities and developmentally challenged population.
- I am a member of OEATA (Ontario Expressive Arts Therapy Association), DMTAC (Dance/Movement Therapy Association of Canada) and DMTA (Russia). Currently, I am meeting requirements of College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. I work under professional supervision and also have personal therapy as an essential part of professional, safe and responsible practice. I have been working with groups and individuals in various contests (psychotherapy, business consulting and dance-teaching) since 1994. I speak both English and Russian.
- My office is located in Richmond Hill (GTA, Ontario). You can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1 416 939 5001